Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why Golf is a great game!!

I have always claimed that Golf is a great game and Ramu, my friend, never agrees. Read the following quotations from an article in TOI on 3rd Sept.

a) "I feel incredible. " Singh said. " I drove the ball beautifully all day and kept the ball in play, never got into much trouble. "
b) Singh again said" Its good to see my ball going in for a change"
c) He said" I have been watching every body else's go in. Its actually nice to stand over and make it like that. Its a great feeling. Ther's nothing better"
d) Weir said" there was more length in all of Singh's on Monday than there has been ever. "

:D Ofcourse, I omitted a few words here and there to make it funny for you guys.
Thanks for reading and happy festivities.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments: